We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In this unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to order refunds:
- There is a payment issue (identical orders, double payment, etc.);
- We are not able to find a writer for your order;
- If the order is late, it can be canceled. The customer gives up all rights to use any material delivered during the order progress. The writer stops working on the content. (Does not apply to revisions)
- A substantial level of plagiarized material (more than 10%) is detected in the content and an official plagiarism report is presented.
- The research is off-topic or does not match the requirements that were clearly stated by the client in the order brief.
If you are not satisfied with the overall quality of the content you have received, you may request a partial or full refund. All refund requests are processed on a case-to-case basis. We will send your content to a proofreader who will evaluate the quality of the content. The final decision regarding whether to issue a refund will be based on the quality score assigned by our proofreader. You may only apply for a refund within 14 days of the order deadline. The quality assessment process takes up to 48 hours.
There are several important points you need to consider when setting an order to dispute:
- You are required to provide strong reasons, facts, and examples to back up your dispute;
- It may take up to 48 hours for us to resolve the dispute, communicate with the writer, send the content for evaluation, etc. Sometimes we may ask for additional materials or evidence to support your request.
- Each case is reviewed individually, and every decision concerning refunds is taken after careful consideration. The refund percentage is determined independently in each case.
If you cancel your order when the writer has already been assigned to it, we will request the completed draft from the writer and decide on the refund amount based on the amount of work carried out. Please note, that the exact percentage of refund is decided individually for every order depending on the level of completion. Along with a refund, the client is eligible to receive any unfinished content relating to the order that had been written by the time a cancellation request was received.
Please note that as soon as we assign the writer to your order, you cannot modify the order’s content brief. If you do need to modify the original brief, please contact us. We reserve the right to decide whether or not your content brief will be updated.
When a full refund has been issued for an order, any delivered content remains the property of the author. You may not use the content in any way.
We encourage customers to contact our Customer Support Team Via phone or Email if you have any issues concerning your order. We will review your case carefully and attempt to reach a fair solution.